By Webismart Team
It’s 1900455520 (1.90 billion and counting). If you visit this website from where I took the data, you’ll see the numbers are increasing drastically every second.
What are the Exceptional Features of React.js?
1) Using ReactJS, developers can update the changes in application data without fully reloading the web pages. ReactJS makes it easy for developers to know about complex UI – by breaking it into understandable and reusable components instead of redeveloping the whole website application.
2) React.js enables app developers to use each module within the application on both – the server and client-side, ultimately reducing development time. Multiple developers can simply write code for applications without causing any big change in the core logic.
3) Apart from web development, React.js is also used for developing mobile apps. For both Android and iOS, the React.js framework was upgraded by Facebook to develop native applications.
4) For secured data flow, React enables some values as components and renders them, as properties in HTML tags. It can’t directly access or change components, but it can send a callback that does this task. Actions flow up, and properties flow down is the name for this property.
MithrilJS is a client-side MVC framework also a tool for organizing code in a logical and maintainable manner. Mithril’s gzipped size is roughly 12kb, thanks to its modest, focused API! It has a templating engine with a virtual DOM, diff implementations for fast rendering, and utilities for high-level modeling via functional composition, routing, and componentization support.
One of the most compelling reasons to utilize a framework is the set of tools it provides to make development more efficient and straightforward.
The Aurelia framework comprises a compact, lightweight core and a set of well-defined modules that provide a set of functionalities. The following are some of the modules:
1. The binding library is where Aurelia’s strong data-binding technology is implemented.
2. The template engine supports custom elements, data binding, view slots, associated behaviors, and many other features.
4. This means that you may start an Aurelia project with the bare minimum of packages (such as binding and templating) and add more as needed. There are significant advantages to this: It maintains Aurelia’s footprint as minimal as possible, eventually making it simpler for new developers or team members to get started with it.
MeteorJS is a web framework based on an isomorphic model (i.e., seamlessly renders pages on both server and client-side). This framework is built using Node.js and leveraged to create web and cross-platform mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Now let’s have a look at some advantages of MeteorJS:
- Develop Real-time Web Apps: Real-time features like live video streaming, match scores, news feeds, and much more have become a trend in the modern era. Big brands have witnessed the potential that real-time features have got. But earlier, to create real-time apps, developers had to create a separate page to carry out different tasks. This was a time and resource-consuming task. Now with the Meteor.js framework, the user template data gets updated automatically in the database.
Thank you For Reading.
Team The Webismart.